I encourage you guys to praise God this week like you’ve never praised Him before. Start thanking Him in ADVANCE for the things you are believing Him to bring to fruition.
So many times we only want to thank Him when He does something. So how about we just thank Him for just being Him.
I’m challenging myself as well to do this!
When praises go up, blessings come down.
I don’t know about y’all but I’m expecting God to do something amazing wonders in my life!
Let’s get Him out of that box and really believe Him for miracles, delivering, favor and joy!
Be the light loves,
One thought on “Radical Praise.”
7 ways to praise
1.Barak: to kneel down, to bless God as a act of adoration. To give God His recognitized place by saluting Him.
Psalm 95:6 “O come let us worship and bow down; let us kneel (Barak) before the Lord our Maker.”
2. Yadah: the extended hand, to throw out the hand, therefore to worship with extended hand.”
Psalms 63:4 “Thus I will bless Ther while I live, I will (Yadah) lift up my hands in Thy Name.”
3. Towdah: This is more specific than Yadah. Adoration, Awowal, Acceptance.”
Psalm 50:14 “ Offer unto God praise (Towdah) and pay thy vows unto the Most High.”
4. Shabach: “To Address in a loud tone, to command,!to triumph, glory,, shout!
Psalm 145:4 “One generation shall praise (Shabach) Thy works to another and declare Thy mighty acts!”
5. Halal: Primary Hebrew root word for Praise!” Hallelujah! Comes from Halel! To be clear, to shine, to boast, to show, to rave, celebrate, to be clamorously foolish!” One of the most powerful forums of praise. David “Ushered” in the presence of the Lord into Mt.Zion.
Psalm 113:1 “Praise (Halel) ye the Lord, Praise (Halel) O ye servants of the Lord, Praise (Halal) the name of the Lord!”
6. Samar: To touch the strings, to pluck the strings & sing along with it…” Psalm 150 David said, “Awake my glory; awake harp & lyre, I will awaken the dawn! I will give thanks to Thee, O Lord among these people’s; I will sing praises (Zamar) to Thee among the nations.”
7. Tehillah “To sing, to laud”
Psalm 22:3 Says (God is enthroned or inhabits the praise (Tehillah) of Isreal.”
Psalm 34:1 “His Praise (Tehillah) shall continually be in mouth.”
This is the of Praise that God dwells in….
Spontaneous song of the Lord! We sing what’s in our hearts to the Lord and His Spirit Jumps in and joins in our song and our song becomes His song – and His song becomes our song…David did it all the time – started by complaining & then the Lord reaches into his spirit & starts to release the truth out of him – His song begins to declare the goodness of God… MUCH PRAISE